Vehicle Emergency Preparedness
Hope for the best, plan for the worst! Keep your adventure rolling with the right tools to handle the unexpected.
Some tips for your trips:
- Always check fluid levels
- A clean vehicle, is a maintained vehicle
- Practice changing tires and GET A REAL SPARE
- Learn how to properly ream and plug leaks
- AAA is your friend
- Emergencies are hard work – pack some snacks!
Emergency Vehicle Recommendations
Here are a few product recommendations to seed your collection. Most times, an inexpensive option is suitable for the job, but remember to think ahead.
Thanks for choosing our recommendations! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.